Talk Dirty to Me
Time & Location
About The Event
In-person and online options!!!
Sexy banter can help get someone in the mood, to keep a person focused and present during sex, and can help communicate needs in a non-threatening or clinical manner. However, most of us feel a bit awkward or shy when we try to talk sexy to one another! This class is for everyone who would like to improve their use of sexy language.
This class covers the different ways sexy talk can be used, including:
- How to communicate desire
- How to get someone in the mood
- How to keep focus during a scene
- Developing your sexy vocabulary
- Finding the right words at the right time This class also covers different modes of sexy banter like sexting, phone sex, and in-person chatting. We cover how to find the words which work for you and your partner(s); how to get comfortable with those words; and how to avoid cliches. The class includes exercises to help you find your sexy voice and how to help you or a partner overcome shyness when talking about sex. Finally, we talk about how to make getting and confirming consent super sexy and hot!
Online participants get a PDF of worksheets and resources.
In-person participants will have a chance to practice exercises, get physical copies of workbooks and resource lists, and will get a chance to hear themselves talking dirty (if they want too) to other people. Dirty talk takes practice! Come join us to get more hands-on experience.