sub(Mission) Comedy Show (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
(SUB)MISSION is a weekly stand up comedy show in the basement of the infamous SF Armory Club. Every Thursday 8 pm and Friday 7pm (sometimes 9!) top comedians from the Bay Area (SF Sketchfest, Cobbs, Punch Line) and around the country perform their hardest hitting material and a member of the San Francisco kink community shares a story or tips and tricks (if you're into that kind of thing...).
Grab a craft cocktail from the bar upstairs and prepare for a night of laughter with the right amount of kink.
Tickets are $15 online/$20 at the door. Shows start on time. Please arrive early to ensure we can seat everyone.
Recently our show was featured in the Arts Section of the Bay Area Reporter: https://www.ebar.com/arts_&_culture/theater//271526
- The show is held in an intimate venue and it usually sells out.
- Even if the event is sold out online there are 10 tickets available on a first come, first served basis at the door.
- Late arrivals are not guaranteed seating. We will seat whoever is there for the start of the show.
- If you purchased tickets and for whatever reason are unable to attend, send an email to email@example.com and we’ll hook you up for another date.
- Lineups are subject to change.
(SUB)MISSION is hosted by Natasha Vinik and Rich Barney.
Natasha is a well known stand-up comedian and improviser who you can find performing all over the Bay Area. She is an instructor and former Art Director at Endgames Improv and hosts and produces multiple shows around the Bay Area.
Rich is a standup comedian and improviser based out of San Francisco. Rich is the Political Director for The Comedy Resistance, a progressive 501(c)(4) non-profit. In 2018 The Comedy Resistance put on more than 50 Get Out The Vote/Voter Registration comedy shows around the country at venues such as Chicago’s Second City.